Logistics Administrative Specialist - The NetherlandsSolliciteer direct!
Jouw nieuwe workplace
SAMET is one of the leading brands in furniture accessories, was founded in 1973 in Istanbul, Turkey. Through extensive sales network and alliances, SAMET’s cutting edge products are sold mainly in USA, Russia, Germany, UK, Italy, Poland, Spain, Romania and China. By focusing on customer satisfaction and following the technological developments closely, SAMET strives to maintain its position as an industry leader in the global market with the target of positive social and environmental change.
Taken & verantwoordelijkheden
Main Duties and Responsibilities Logistics
- Manage and coordinate customer orders, prepare order confirmations, purchase orders and invoices in the IFS system;
- Monitor the entire process of product movement and track shipments across different channels;
- Arrange outgoing shipments by sending orders to third-party EU warehouses;
- Help in planning and maintaining of logistics policies and procedures;
- Evaluate and process claims made by customers;
- Provide arrival information to the HQ and customers;
- Be in touch with the import agencies of the company for import operations;
- Report timely the “Report Distribution List” reporting file to the HQ;
- Check the purchase orders with the status “planned” in the IFS on the 25th day of each month and receiving (PO receipt); and informing HQ about the missing purchase orders. (It is especially important in direct customer deliveries after the transition to the automation system);
- Manage the receipt process at the IFS for incoming goods;
- Audit third-party EU warehouse inventory records quarterly and report the results to HQ;
- Coordinate and follow-up logistics and operational issues with all authorized persons;
- Support sales team and our customers as a first point of contact in the office by providing information on the line, prices, reporting and by being a link to the other departments in the organization.
Main Duties and Responsibilities Administrative
- File all logistics related documents (purchase orders, delivery notes, packing lists, purchase and sales invoices, requests and other documents);
- Prepare and send financial documents needed for the monthly VAT filing;
- Send periodic reminders for outstanding invoices to sales department;
- Prepare weekly cash report, account payables and account receivables report for the HQ in close cooperation with the bookkeeping firm;
- Prepare bank payment orders and coordinate payment confirmations;
- Archive all bank statements, invoices and other legal and financial documents and upload these in the CRM program (Exact);
- Maintain daily correspondence with sales, finance, management systems and logistic teams of the HQ;
- Perform additional administrative duties when required.
Primary Purpose of this Position
We are looking for a Logistics Administrative Specialist to help run our global operations efficiently and support our administrative procedures accurately. Logistics Administrative Specialist should synchronize multiple administrative processes and work in close and coordinated manner with HQ logistics, finance, management systems and international sales departments, third-party warehouse partners and customs agents.
In order to ensure timely, complete and correct deliveries to our international customers, Logistics Administrative Specialist makes sure that the company’s warehouses are stocked all times, that receipts and invoices are properly filled and entered, and orders that are made by the firm are tracked.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in Logistics, Operations, Administration or Procurement;
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM and relevant logistics software;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Good communication skills on all fronts, as well as excellent interpersonal skills so as to ensure free flow of company logistics process;
- Good numerical and IT skills.
- Customer orientation, ability to work in a team and under pressure whenever it is necessary to do so;
- Good analytical skills and ability to prioritize in the face of multiple tasks;
- Excellent time management skills so as to ensure efficiency in service delivery at all times;
- Ability to be proactive when dealing with customer complaints or requests;
- Shares knowledge and experience.
What's in it for you?
Informatie en sollicitatie
Ben jij toe aan een nieuwe uitdaging en ben je enthousiast geraakt? Wacht dan niet langer en pak deze kans!
Dit hebben we van je nodig:
- Jouw meeste recente cv;
- Een motivatie gericht op deze functie. Zonder gerichte motivatie nemen we de sollicitatie niet in behandeling;
- Je mag uiteraard ook een leuk filmpje via WhatsApp sturen.
Voor vragen over de vacature kan je terecht bij Dennis Maaijen (Commercieel Manager) via 06 21301298 of email@example.com. Graag officieel solliciteren via de onderstaande button!Solliciteer direct! Overzicht